IFE brings together more food & drink buyers and suppliers than any other UK event. Taking place in London, the home of food innovation, exhibiting at the event provides a unique opportunity to:
- Showcase your products to a quality audience of buyers
- Engage face-to-face with 1,000s of key decision makers
- Showcase your products and expertise to key decision makers
- Establish your company as a top industry producer
- Generate new business
- Enhance relationships with existing clients
- Be part of an established and highly regarded industry event
The last IFE in 2015 attracted 29,000 attendees from 108 countries, with over 1,350 exhibiting companies doing business face-to-face with an audience of thousands of retailers, foodservice buyers, wholesalers, distributors, importers, exporters and manufacturers. IFE is an audited event so you know the figures are correct.
Hear What Exhibitors Think About IFE
Don't just take our word for it. Read our series of 'Where are they now?' blogs from IFE 2015 exhibitors, what they think about the show, what they're up to now and why they'll be back again in 2017.
Alternatively, watch the show video for a summary of what IFE is all about...
Exhibiting Sections at IFE
The IFE 2017 floorplan is segmented into the following 9 sections to making it easier for the right buyers to find your stand: